Translation Quality Policy Statement
WORDQUARRY.COM and WORDQUARRY.CO.UK recognises that the maintenance of defined quality standards in all aspects of performance is critical to our success. We are dedicated to this Quality Policy that will ensure all services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. The goal of this company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. We are committed to comply with regulatory bodies, and to maximise the effectiveness of the business.
Our definition of quality is “meeting our customers’ requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction” by regular review of our quality system by senior management. We will carefully specify the requirements for both our suppliers and our processes, which continually satisfy all applicable legal and regulatory requirements in all respect of quality cost, performance, safety and reliability.
We work continually with all stakeholders to respond to the changing nature of the industry that we operate in and will continually challenge the way in which we operate to ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry. We will invest as appropriate in both equipment and people to provide our customers with a cost effective solution to all their requirements.
Our people are our strength and their continuing development is the duty of management at all levels. All personnel have the authority to work within the scope of their responsibilities. We will ensure that every member of staff recognises their responsibility for quality management.
Our Quality Policy places significant emphasis on the following:
- Customer focus – all systems and procedures will be designed to ensure that customer requirements will be fully understood and satisfied.
- Supplier relationships – we strive to achieve a partnering approach with all suppliers to obtain defect free products and services. By continuing to improve the ways we treat our customers, employees and vendors we will contribute to the mutual business and personal success of all.
- Continuous improvement – achievement of this required quality standard is a core responsibility of every employee. Each member of staff is given the opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement programme.
- Processes and systems – all quality management activities will be planned and based upon minimising risk and eliminating errors.
- Training and development – we will develop our employee’s skills and increase their contribution through effective leadership, motivation and training.
- SMART objectives – we will establish and communicate meaningful quality objectives and performance targets (KPI’s) to all staff and drive continuous improvement.
Every employee is charged with the responsibility to meet customer requirements and continually improve the quality in keeping with our objectives. Employee development through involvement, training and effective communications is essential in maintaining satisfaction of its customers.
Brian Greig will ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively on a continuous basis.
January 1st 2015